Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rose Church OP by Infanta Review

This dress was tempting me by a long, long time. I got it one month ago and right now it's one of the  best dresses in my wardrobe.
Seller: Glitzy Wonderland, link to the product
Shipping was from Hong Kong, so it takes only one week to arrive usually. I'm really glad to have this shop, because shipping from China usually takes 1-2 months.


I took S size and it's perfect.
Measurements (measured by me):
Bust: max 85 cm
Waist: max 68 cm
It can be made far smaller because of lacing on the back.
Lenght: 91 cm

Measurements from Glitzy Wonderland page:
Bust: 85 cm
Waist 68 cm
Length: 88 cm

The dress is fully lined, second layer is blue fabric with gold print and third layer is navy blue chiffon layer. Front bow is detachable. I didn't find any loose thread. Infanta is my favourite lolita brand and this dress is really amazing.

Picture spam now!




Second layer with print







I love chiffon, I love navy blue color and I love Glitzy Wonderand <3 Don't forget to like them on facebook! <3


12 comments:

  1. Cześć! Nominuję Cię do Liebster Blog Award. :)

    http://alternative-passion.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulina, a mogę inny zestaw pytań? Taki jakiś bardziej kontrowersyjny? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Czy tylko mi nie działa strona Glitzy Wonderland?;<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi też nie działa, w całym kraju podobno nie działa :x Mają się przenosić :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sariel, mogę oczywiście wymyślić pytania specjalnie dla Ciebie, ale kompletnie nie mam pojęcia, jakie. : d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Najbardziej kontrowersyjne i zmuszające do długiej wypowiedzi jakie tylko dasz radę ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sariel, chyba będę mieć problem z takimi pytaniami. :c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chyba, że wymyślimy je wspólnie, albo coś? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah <3 Infanta has so many gorgeus clothes! :D
    The dress looks really nice, wanna see you wear it! ^^

    I really love chiffon aswell, need more of it to my wardrobe! <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete