Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mart of China package!

Two weeks ago I got two amazing dresses from Mart of China. I would like to show you my new cute pieces <3


First dress is made of chiffon, have a back zipper. I took S size, measurements from page: bust 82-86cm and I would say it's true to size :) Link to this product on Mart of China



It's a perfect dress for corset in my opinion ;D But I was also wearing it with a waist belt. Looks great ;)

Second dress is navy blue with white collar. I took L size (!) and it fits me very well. Bust measurement on page: 84cm bust, I'm 82cm. Do not look at size. Check measurements ;) It's made quite well, no loose threads or anything. I really recommend it^^ Link to this product on Mart of China.


Can't wait to take more photos wearing them!

Interesting fact for lolitas! They have pony bag replica for 15$, rubik cube bag for 8$, beige lolita bag for 13$, floral coat and many more!

2 comments: