Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wrocław with Margoth


Yesterday I was in Wrocław. I think it is really inspiring city - especially because of the architecture. There are a lot of nice tenement houses, but something that I really hate is graffiti. Not artistic graffiti, just stupid things written by assholes on walls. Dear assholes, do not destroy historic buildings.

What I like the most in Wrocław is my friend Margoth <3











My outfit:
Dress: Dear Celine
Necklace: Lexie's art
Petticoat: Handmade
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: Sarah Karen for CCC
Hairpins: H&M

 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastycznie wyglądacie!
    No i te włosy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowne zdjęcia! Obie wyglądacie przepięknie! :) No i te wspaniałe wachlarze...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetne zdjęcia, jestem pod wrażeniem :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oglądałam wcześniejsze Twoje lolicie stylizacje i muszę przyznać, że masz niezwykle magiczną urodę. Te włosy! podziwiam kreatywność i odwagę. A starówka wroclawska rzeczywiscie mozna sie zauroczyc C;

    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete